Sunday, November 19, 2006

hear them singing?

okay i know Jamie posted something not too long ago about children singing and how beautiful it is...but i will too!! i have to brag...:)

okay my nephews are in town this weekend (my step brother got married)

We went to class with our congregation this morning and then came to Jourdanton to worship with my Paw-paw at the baptist church. One man sang a special, "One Day at a Time" and it was very pretty, real nice. Cooper was sitting between Mom and I and he was singing right along side Mike, in his cute sweet little voise. Made my heart smile!

i remember when J.T. was little (less than 2, coop wasn't born yet) he LOVED to sing church sonegs. Praise ye the Lord was his favorite, and he would sing it his all his might...and he didn't have his /l/ sound yet...it was too cute!

AND then at lunch today, Alex my cousin's little girl was singing songs from her bible class! it was just so precious! and i cried, in my plate!:)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It's scary to think what I would do to have your heart.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Jackie---No parent can give that kind of heart---ONLY GOD!!!!!!! He is so....amazing to bless me with the presence of this child.
Jenny, I too love to hear children singing and especially gradchildren. Cooper was so.. cute trying to sing bass and his facial expressions showed he was. Ha!! I love you my sweet girl even when you are tootie!! Love Mom

Konar said...

hi dear jenn.thanks for your visit my web,these picturs are the main holy place of moslems.
I"d like to know what intrest was for you in these picturs.
i am waiting for you answer...
:)bye

Anonymous said...

I have always said the sweetest sound you will ever hear is the morning cooing of your baby playing in the crib in the next room. Quietly, entertaining themselves when they wake up early in the morning. I love to wake up to that sound.

AND the distant sounds of children playing outside in the evenings.

True happiness comes from learning to love the simple things in life. Momentary pleasures like the new car or the piece of furniture to complete your decorating theme are fleeting. But learning to love the simple things will ensure contentment and happiness for the rest of your life. If every morning we can marvel over the sunrise and praise God for it, we will be content no matter what situation we are in.
Love, Darla