Wednesday, January 31, 2007

yippy!

during a few spare moments this morning, i was on the internet here at school. I was checking my email and just kinda looking around. I haven't been able to get on blogger for quite some time now because the site has been blocked:( today i thought i would try, just to see what would happen and OH MY GOODNESS, it let me on!!!!:) who knows how long it will be on and available, but i will take advantage while i can!

today has been a slow day and i have been a bit tired. i was out Monday and Tuesday this week for a workshop in San Antonio. The workshop was good and interesting and useful, but it alwasys makes me tired to sit all day listening to lecture and not be moving around with my kiddos, enjoying my schedule. It IS nice to be back today!:)

i am also tired b/c i got in later last night than i usually would like, but the reason was exceptional! Lin and I met Dana in San Marcos and went out for birthday dinner!!!! Everything is better when in the company of my girls! we had a really good time eating, and talking, laughing and JUST BEING SILLY; that is however the best way to be!!!

I gotta go, it's time for my kiddos to come see me! maybe i'll have something to talk about later this week! I'll see most of you tonight and will hopefully be back on soon! hugs and kisses

1 comment:

andrew said...

Thanks for being a friend to my girl. It's a'ways good to know people are watching out for her when I'm not available.