Tuesday, February 13, 2007

don't forget to laugh

this was posted at the end of an email with pictures and stories about the crazy life parents with boys may have...

Laughter...
enhances respiration and circulation,
oxygenates the blood,
suppresses the stress-related hormaones in the brain,
activiates the immune system,
stimulate practically all the large organs in the body,
and relesaes endorphins, the body's natural pain reliever
which also produces a feeling of well being.
I have heard before that laughter is the best medicine and i have also heard that i laugh too much, BUT i haven't been a general physician since i moved to atascosa county...almost 7 years ago! :) i think that there is no such thing as too much laughter!
May you have a life full of wonderful things to make you laugh!

1 comment:

andrew said...

Maybe this is why I try to find humor in a given situation. Sometimes I have to keep it to myself as others may look at me and say, "WWWWWWWWHAT!!!!!?????"