Thursday, February 22, 2007

dancing

inspried by andy who was inspired my darla who was commenting to jaci:) sorry, you know i have to be silly!:)

wow! darla's comment about old women dancing in the moolight put such a vibrant picture in my mind and then Andy's blog added a new light to it, a twist with many emaotions attached to the dancing i invisioned. He put experiances to it that made me think of striking out on a new adventure or endeavor without fear... wow! what an inspiration that brings to me.

i can begin new things pretty easily and usually they start out with ease and the void of fear. But as i get just inside something new and begin to think that it is something great~as the song begins to play iand i get the urge to 'dance with life'~; my anxiousness and panic sets in and i begin to fear this new wonderful thing coming to an end. And i get so tied up in the ending of the song and the thoughts of "when is it going to end?" "how will it finish?" and "how badly will i hurt, for how long?" that (that more times than so doesn't even end badly) that i forget to dance while the music is playing. that my total existance in the 'right now' is hendered by the possibility if a crashing hault (which more times than so doesn't even occur)

i wish that i had as much contentment as Paul did to rejoice in the right now. He rejoiced in the unpleasantries of right now, i can't find it difficult to have peace and enjoy the moments. ~as a disclaimer, i am not always this way but the uncertainties of the physical future do scare me sometimes!

i hope that you can find contentment and joy in your right now!


1 comment:

Darla said...

BE SILLY! Go for it. If we can not make light of our situations then we will wallow in unhappiness.

I have wasted too much of my life being unhappy and wallowing in my unhappiness. Now on the other side of the half-century mark I am embracing my age and realize that I have lost my inhibits about "dancing in the moonlight".

The immature believe that if I had ...I will be happy then or when I find someone, then my life will begin and I will be happy...Find pleasure in the moment, smile, laugh, love....dance in the moonlight.

Enjoy the journey. Your life is today.