Tuesday, June 17, 2008

7w3d

Well, we had our first Dr. appointment today! Yesterday I was very nervous, scared almost; but i'm not sure why. I think the appointment makes it very REAL and i'm nervous about the pregnancy, while I am excited about it! Maybe i was nevrous about he appointment because 2 men, very close to me, think its funny to tease about the "twins" or the "triplets"! Anyway, it all went fine!
We saw the heartbeat (singular, 1, solotary, alone)it was soo fast and just flickering on the screen! COOL!!! I got a lot of information to read over and gave lab work. We go back in 2 weeks. The sonogram showed that I am 7 weeks, 3 days along and everything is in its right place, doing what it should! My due date is Jan. 27th!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! now we can decide on a theme for the nursery and bedding and such!

*And... we close on the house on Monday, the 23rd!!! We'll start painting next week and will hopefully be moved in by the end of the month!

5 comments:

Dana said...

What a busy time for you! Don't push yourself too hard!

And yeah for "one"....

Jamie said...

I still say that the twin is hiding behind the other and that his (or her :) heartbeat is beating at exactly the same time. Yep. That's what is going to happen. :D

jenn said...

okay jamie! just be ready to babysit in the mid-night hours!

Jackie said...

I so loved being there with you guys last night!!! Let's get on that nursery!

ps I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!

Jaci said...

ok .. so I think you should have him/her on James' birthday. Shoot for Jan 21st!!! lol. Hope you are feeling alright!! And becareful with all the moving!!! Sit and relax .. let mike do all the heavy lifting!!!! =P