Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The House!!!

I know this has been a lllooonnnggg time coming, but i couldn't figure it out! I have put together slideshows of the house in three stages... UGLY, work in process, and its ours! When it's all decorated we, I get it decorated, there will be another, Our home! But lets do this one first...

UGLY...
When we bought the house the walls were pink, not a cute pink. The first time I saw it, we immediately started thining about our colors for the house.


A Work in Progress...
We had some AMAZING friends that helped us in the process of transfering this from someone elses house to our house!!! Thanks to all that helped and those that offered conversation and support!


It's Ours...
Well, after 2 evenings and half a day of painting, another FANTASTC group of friends helped us move in! I told Dana before we finshed painting on Friday that I felt like a hired painter instead of a homeowner. But after the move on Saturday, I felt like a home owner and this is definately OUR HOUSE!!! not quite done, mind you; I have no idea what I will put on which wall!:) so here are pictures of the painted walls and placed furniture!


We love our home and all the things we have already begin to do in this house that God provided for us! Thanks to all those that have helped us put it together and all those that have come and shared in it with us so far. We look forward having many more shared moments here!

1 comment:

Dana said...

This really is YOUR house! Thanks for sharing the pics - I've been waiting on pins and needles. Can't wait to see it in person!