Monday, July 28, 2008

it sounds like a washing machine!

I had an appointment with my OB today and got to hear the heart beat! It was so amazing!!! The dr says that the baby has a good strong beat! My cell phone has an audio recorder so i recorded it so "daddy" could hear too, he wasn't able to come with me. when i got home and let Mike listen to the heart beat he smiled and said, "it sounds like a washing machine"! He was excited to hear it too. Mike will go with me to the next appointment, in 4 weeks, we will find out if the baby is "pink" or "blue"!!!
after the appointment i went shopping, all my pants are too tight and i have to wear them unbuttoned. so i got a few pair of maternity pants and shorts...MUCH BETTER!!! :)
Can't wait to see him or her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpaw smiled REAL BIG when I told him the news. Kevin heard me talking and he said..."It's a heartbeat baby".
Swish, Swish, Gurgle, Gurgle....
We Love Ya'll
Grandpaw, Mamaw, and Kevin

Dana said...

Yea for comfortable clothes! And exciting about the heartbeat! That is SUCH a huge moment. Glad that Mike got to hear it via the phone.