Thursday, May 21, 2009

something neat!

A few of us from work took a personal day yesterday for a day in San Antonio. We got back late, Mike picked up Mikenna and went to mom's because our niece Bristin was there. I picked up dinner and met them there! But it was almost 7 when I got there, we ate and mom and Bristin left for class. we grabbed our stuff and headed out later.
Since we were so late getting to class, I stayed in Cradle role with Mom, Bristin and Mikenna. there were only the 4 of us there.
I have always loved the way my mom interacts with children and seeing her with Mikenna is so very awesome. But last night I got to watch her teach her granddaughters about God and sing the little songs...The look on her face as I watched her sing and teach was just so fabulous! She has great love for God and so much love for her grandkids that when it comes together...just beautiful!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Rozella has such a sweet countenance about her anyway, but she really glows when talking about God...

*Lin* said...

That's so sweet. I'm sure I've said this before, but something about your sweet momma's spirit reminds me of my Grandma, and it gets me every time.