Thursday, June 25, 2009

looking good

Kara, Daniel, Mike and I visited with Jamie last night. He was in a pretty good deal of pain and some of the medicine would make him nauseous, then the nausea medicine would knock him out. :) He was awake most of the time we were there and coherent during our conversations, His hand looked very good (but I don't know what to compare it to. He was in very good spirits and when he was "getting sick" he apologized to me, in case it was making me sick too! Praise God for carrying him through this surgery and building his confidence in the Dr. for future surgeries!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I couldn't give you my 30.00!

jenn said...

will give jt the 4 and u can give it to me later!

Amy said...

Are ya'll talking in some kind of code??

jenn said...

she talking about $ for the candles she bought from JT's baseball fundraiser. It was $30 and I said she could give me the $ later but I didn't shift the keys! :)

chaussures converse said...

He was in very good spirits and when he was "getting sick" he apologized to me, in case it was making me sick too!

Anonymous said...

very good
commercial dispute resolution