Monday, October 26, 2009

hello blogger!

WOW!!! it has been quite a while! I have been doing most of my communication on Face Book so I haven't been here in a few months! I came on this morning to look at a pictures my friend in Japan had posted! So I decided I would post as well!

Just a quick Maxwell update:
Mike got a promotion of sorts inJuly. He is still working in technology for the school just a different area. He is the Systems Administrator. He likes the change, well what change there is...He has a differnt boss and new office!
I am still Speeching and still love it! I continue to work with the kiddos in Poteet and this year have added a few Pleaston campuses to my caseload!
Mikenna will be 9 months on Nov. 4th, wow, that was SOOOO quick. She has been crawling for about a month and has been pulling up for a week and 1/2 or so. Yesterday she pulled up using my leg, let go to clap and then gently sat back down :) we will be chasing her across the house pretty soon! She already has her favorite spots to play, unfortunately they are with books, my dihes on display or shoes she likes to eat...NO Spots. Miss Mikenna does not like that word very much she chooces to ignore it and then growls at us when we pop her little hand! Being 2 will be fun!!!!!
Saturday we went to the Pumokin Patch and took a few pictures! they turned out really good and Mikenna had a great time! Halloween is right around the corner and I can't wait! No trick or treating this year but we will dress up for the Fall Festival at the church yard! look for pictures soon!

So that's what's going on, Life is not much different from the last post just a different stage in our family!

6 comments:

*Lin* said...

i love your sweet little family so much :)

jenn said...

and we love you LinnieBee!!!!

Dana said...

Glad things are continuing to go well! Your girl has a sweet smile! :)

Amy said...

Glad you're blogging again - missed you!

Unknown said...

You have really nice daughter ;)
I like blog.


Would you mind to check mine, and if you are not interested would you at least pass it to others ! Thanks <3

Anonymous said...

waw,so sweet,cute and smiling daughter

commercial dispute resolution