Tuesday, April 15, 2008

dreams

have you ever had a dream so real that you are afraid to go back to sleep? it will just continue to play out ... and then... it may happen!

ok, i KNOW that it wouldn't happen but last night i had one of thos dreams, that it COULD happen. so you sit up, awake at 3am doing all that you can do to make those thoughts go away; in bed because you're too afraid to get out of bed, the bad people in the dream just might be in the other room of your house.

ok i know that's kinda morbid and i'm kinda dorky, but i seriously thought this morning (at 3am) I need to blog about this! so i did!

jackie, i know that was random, but you're on board with that, right (being random that is)

3 comments:

Darla said...

Dreams are interesting things.
I used to have very vivid dreams and they were weird. I would go to school and tell my weird dream. My co-workers would go home, tell her mother and her mother would interpret the dream. The strange thing would be the bit of information she would bring back to me would be right on target and usually it was a deep emotional feeling like feeling like everyone was sucking the life out of me.

It was just weird! I seldom remember my dreams now. I wish I did though. They are fun little narratives.

Welcome back.

Dana said...

It's Jenn! Hi!

My problem is that my dreams are so real that they confuse me. Half the time they are so outlandish that no matter how real they seemed, I know they aren't. The other half, I wake up completely unaware of where I am and what day it is. Complete craziness!

Jackie said...

how weird is it that you wrote that and I didn't read it until this moring after I had an AWFUL dream that made me almost terrified to go back and have it start up again.

Nothing gory, but rather a situation I fear that I am afraid is embedded in my subconscience, or a premonition.

bad buzz.