Monday, April 21, 2008

a wish list

I have wanted to blog for several days now but can not think of anything to write about. I've been thinking of where i am in my life and the things that i would like to happen in the very near future and some things that should have happened already but didn't because i have no energy any more. This is just my little wish list... some things are desired more than others, some are not that very important. things i would like to have and things i need to do

i would like..
*the clutter in my living room and spare room put away
*space to put things away so it will not be cluttel
*time and energy simultaneously so i can throw away old stuff no longer needed on wanted
(clutter)
*a house, with room for lots of clutter (okay enough with the clutter)
*a book shelf- i have lots of new frames and figurines and albums but no where to put them...
~i need to get that shelf from my dad~
*i would like to have all my frames needed to redo and move the collage of pictures already on
a wall (my family) AND to make a new one (mike and i and wedding stuff)
*motherhood
*more time i need to set aside to pray and study; by myself and with mike
*summer -- i am so ready!!!
*a rivier trip
*a day at six flags

okay, i'm feeling a bit greedy, but these would make me happy! most of it though aquires me to get up and take action for it to be acclompished. i guess i need to not sit so much. i think i'll work on that this week!

hope you have a day of things that make you happy!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Clutter - yep! It's a pain in the rear!

Darla said...

Yes, I agree clutter is a pain. The biggest pain for me is not having enough time to do the clutter control thing. But I try to find contentment every day.

In the end when they are officiating my funeral there is not much reward when all they can think to say of you, "She kept her house clean."