Sunday, October 19, 2008

just a little bump!!

The ladies retreat was AWESOME!!! This blog does take place there but I will post about that a little later.

Yesterday, I was sitting on the floor at our campsite at the Ladies retreat and my little bundle of arms and legs was moving around inside of me. I had my hands over my belly and could swear that I felt her movements from the outside. But it is so hard to judge, because I could feel her on the inside. So I didn't say anything to anybody and just carried on about the evening.

I got home this afternoon and was cuddling up with Mike (this was our first weekend apart). I could feel her moving around so i told him to put his hand where mine were, and she quit moving! (already acting like her stubborn mommy) He kept his hand there and after a few minutes I felt her move, just a little and I looked at Mike. He didn't say anything and I was about to be sad; I REALLY want him to be able to feel her too!!! When he saw me look at him, he smiled. He said, "did you tighten your stomach?" HE FELT HER! HE FELT HER!!! I am a happy momma:) He's kinda excited too!!!

what a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

how EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!! A month till I get to see you guys and your little baby belly!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!