Wednesday, October 22, 2008

rested

I have been so tired lately. A few weeks ago we spent most evenings out pretty late (9:45-10:30) and it was late getting to bed. The next few weeks and now even it seems that we are just busy ... a lot! And I can not seem to get into bed before 10:45 or 11:00, 10:00 would be great!!!! I am usually able to catch up with naps on the weekends, but that has happened recently either.
Monday we were home with no plans!!!!YEAH!!!! and I was ready for bed a little after 8:00. Mike and Jamie went to get a movie as I finished laundry and picked one that we all could watch...they wouldn't let me got to bed:( BUT i did enjoy the movie. Yesterday I was so so so tired at work and knowing that Bible Study would keep us busy for a while was all that I could think about.
I LOVE Bible Study and wouldn't want to miss it for the world, so skipping out was out of the questions AND sleeping wouldn't have been a good enough reason anyhow! Jamie and Kara were really sick yesterday and we decided to postpone the study as to not miss part of our group... Okay, this was a total bummer for me...It's Tuesday, we're suppose to be together!!!
But since we didn't have the study; We had supper, cleaned the kitchen, and then did everything I needed to do before getting ready for bed!!!! I was there at 8:30!!!! What I great feeling I had today!! plus a few laughs too, I woke up at 5 for a little while and that did not make my hunny happy:) Neither did being awake and ready to visit at 6:30!!! "we didn't all get to go to bed at 6:30 last night" is what he kept telling me!
I think I could like this going to bed early thing, I'll try to get there before 10:00 tonight, you know, just to keep it up!!!

4 comments:

*Lin* said...

*mmmm, I LOVE to go to sleep super early like that! But even when I do, I still cant wake up early... I can sleep for like 14 hours at a time, if I could :)

Jackie said...

ha! How true.

But it was weird, huh?

jenn said...

it was weird, Jackie, WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE TOGETHER ON TUESDAY NIGHT!!!

The Johnsons said...

After this first week with Elizabeth calling the shots, I say: sleep, girl, sleep!! Right now, there is no such thing as more than 1 hour or 1 1/2 hours to try to catch up! But we wouldn't trade it for the world!!