Monday, January 26, 2009

a cute border

ok so Ashleigh came over this past Wednesday and helped me throw some paint on the walls is Mikenna's room!
I painted the pink and green ribbons and Ash stenciled the lady bugs, butterflies, dragonflies and flowers! We really were concerned about what it would look like and then we got it completed, we were quite please...AND surprised! I guess low expectations aren't always a bad thing :)



and now it is all ready for our little sweetheart, whenever she decides to make her presence known!!!
The due date is still the 31st (5 days) and we will induce on February 5th if she doesn't come by then...TEN DAYS, TEN DAYS!!!! so within a week and a half, we will have our little girl in our arms!

6 comments:

Darla said...

Cute! How exciting to be first time parents! About now when I was expecting my first was when suddenly it hit me that this was the last week of being "alone" with my husband. Now 37 years later.....still have one at home!
And each new addition to the family has been exciting.

Darla said...

Oh, make that 36 years in April.

Jackie said...

That yellow ened up making it awesome!!!

*Lin* said...

YAY!!!! :) i'm anxious to hold my baby-o-the-year :)

Anonymous said...

the room looks all ready and will be perfect when ya'll walk into the room for the first time holding your new bundle of noise---I meant joy :)

Dana said...

Only 5-10 days!? WOW! I can't wait to get that phone call. Honestly, I've had my phone on standyby already. :)