Friday, January 30, 2009

incomprehendable

I am sure that we ALL have those AH-HA moments when we are blown away by how much we are loved by the ones that are around us and how much that commit to, participate in and take ownership of our lives and our accomplishments. I was recently reminded of how much a part of their lives our family actually is. And I am absolutely blown away!

I know that our Bible study group and our Bible class group love us and are proud of the accomplishments and successes that we have made in our lives. And I know that they are a HUGE part of our lives but I never think about how important we are to them (to y'all). As Mikenna's arrival gets closer the prayers on her behalf and our behalf have increased as well as the emotion behind those prayers. Amy and Jackie have really touched my heart in those conversations with our Father. This much awaited arrival is such a great blessing to Mike and I but hear a dear sister thank God for bringing her to "all of us" makes my heart so happy!

There are actions and decisions in my past that I regret and relationships that I never should have been in. But one bad decision 9 years ago brought about many really good consequences... It brought me here and to all of you! I am so thankful of that bad decision. And even more thankful of all the blessings God has presented to me since then!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It's like; I wouldn't ever want to go through it again, but, man, am I glad it happened!

That Father!

Darla said...

That is your skeleton in your closet. No one will get through this life without a closet full but some keep opening the closet door and revisiting it, pulling out the ghosts from it and keep reliving it.

We have to more forward, but always remembering that we are still capable of sin and guard our hearts from it.

I am never happy about my past but I am always thankful for those who can now look beyond it and see the person I want to be now.