Friday, February 06, 2009

and it keeps getting better!

Mikenna ate better today! if she keeps it up through the night and in the morning, the dr may release her tomorrow or Sunday. I will be released to morrow, but my dr. will keep me if Mikenna's dr keeps her, he said that insurance will let me stay 4 nights, so he will let that happen (he's great!) :) but hopefully we will all be able to go home tomorrow! She is a little jaundice but the nurse isn't concerned about that yet, they'll watch it over night too. She has had great nurses and that has been really reassuring to me. i'm glad we're in such a good place!!!!
so blessed to have friends and family that love and care for us so much! We couldn't do it without all the prayers, messages, calls and visits!



2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a cute fam!!! She looks laid back - like Mike, obviously!

can't wait to see you guys!

Dana said...

And it's only going to keep getting better! I can't wait to meet and hold your little one!