Wednesday, April 01, 2009

not too horrible

Well, Mikenna had her 2 month shots yesterday and didn't do too bad at the time! She cried of course, and it did hurt but it sure did aggravate her that Nurse Kitty held her legs down!!! As soon as I picked her up she was fine and went to sleep shortly after. The late afternoon and early evening were a little hard on us. I stayed home from Bible Study to keep her comfortable and also for me:)
When I finally laid down for bed (way way late) I just let it all out, I think I cried for close to an hour. I didn't want to go to sleep and as Mike held me tight he reminded me that "tomoorow will come weather you sleep or not". Finally i slept.
Mike's mom came to the house this morning and we left before Mikenna woke up. Not bad. I did cry a little when I got to the office and friends and mothers would give me hugs. Once I got to my campus and began seeing my kiddos, I was fine!
I got home a little before 4:30 and got my fix...I got my girl!
Not too bad, now I gotta do it again :)

4 comments:

Darla said...

Life is tough like that sometimes....especially when you have to leave the baby at home.

I still stay up late at night because the part of my life spent in my own house is just so much more fun than the working outside the home part but I have to work still. Four more years for me and all I can say is they had better have a big ol' raise next year because this year they do not pay me enough for what I have had to do this year!!!!!

Amy said...

I will just say "Amen, Darla!" I have had a better year at school than the last one, but I'm still looking for that light at the end of the tunnel.

Each day will get easier -

Amy said...

I will just say "Amen, Darla!" I have had a better year at school than the last one, but I'm still looking for that light at the end of the tunnel.

Each day will get easier -

Amy said...

oops-