Monday, March 30, 2009

ah man!

Well, today was pretty busy...
we got up and dressed for church, even left early for breakfast that the high school class prepared, YUMMY!!! then off to lunch and afternoon visit with family, which is always nice. Today we visited with Aunt Mary and Uncle Jay, they have new baby goats and one is inside because her legs are not strong yet so she can't nurse...they are all very cute! We got home a little after 4 and rested until time to feed Mikenna and get ready for church services then we had dinner together. We got home and I began cleaning a little while Mike brought chairs in for tomorrow night.
Tomorrow I will get up and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, Secret Sisters March Meeting is at our house tomorrow evening!!! When I am finished I will get our girl from her Papa's and I need to make my dish for our get together. Hopefully I will get to rest before all our sisters begin showing up:)
Tuesday Mom and I are taking Mikenna to San Antonio for her 2 month shots :( We may shop a little bit, she's ready for a Johnny/Jenny jump-up, if we have time. Then that evening we have Bible Study at Robert and Jackie's!!!
Wednesday I go back to work:( :( :( Mike's mom will keep our little precious, We have Bible class in the evening. I'm sure I will go to bed early to start another day.
` Thursday after work is Volley Ball, I haven't decided yet if I will go but Mike will.
Then it's FRIDAY!!! Mike and I will go to work while Mikenna has her Friday-Papa-day!!! Than that evening the youth (and anyone else who wants to) are coming over for pizza and a movie!!!! I haven't had youth over in WAAAAAAAY TO LOOOOOOONNNNG!
Saturday we have a birthday party to go to and then we start over again with Sunday and church! And in the afternoon we have another birthday party!!!
I think I will want to go to work just to slow down a bit!!! too bad Mikenna can't come too:)
Have a great week all!

3 comments:

*Lin* said...

my my, youre a bizzy girl! sounds like fun though :) 'cept the goin back to work part... Love & Miss you! *muah*

Dana said...

To quote the great philosopher, Charlie Brown, "Good Grief!"

Y'all are running like crazy! Glad it is good things though (for hte most part).

jenn said...

I like your 'great philosopher' when the cleaning was finished and the gathering about to begin, I felt a little like Charlie Brown after Lucy pulls the football out from under him and he falls on his back!