Wednesday, March 11, 2009

can you smell that?

As I rocked Mikenna this morning I heard an old familiar sound, one I haven't heard in quite some time.
Is it? Can it Be? YES!!! It is RAIN!!! I love that smell!!!! and am so glad we have the opportunity to smell, see and feel the tain, even though it only lasted a moment!

While I'm thinking about smells, here are a few I love...
~Mike (especially after a shower and a spray of cologne)
~laundry
~My mom
~Granny's house durung the holidays (now a good memory)
~new carpet
~bacon that someone else is cooking
~baby shampoo
~Mike's pillow (I like tp slide to his side of the bed when he gets up and breath in his scent)
~and a new Favorite is Mikenna--Even when she is not fresh out of the bath or doesn't have lotion on! I LOVE the way her head smells!!!

1 comment:

*Lin* said...

I forgot one of my favorite toys as a kid! I used to haul my barbies around in this big yellow plastic tonka dump truck!!!