Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ooh! ooh! pick me! pick me!!!

ok, my turn for 25 random things about me...
(I've had to think about it a lot)
1. It has taken God 32 years to prepare me for this contentment...I LOVE my life...and couldn't be happier than I am with these blessings
2. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mommy; the desire to be a wife came along about 5 years ago!
3. As a child, I wanted to be a 3rd grade teacher and a part-time mechanic...I adored my dad and always "helped" him change oil and work on our vehicles. I can change my oil if I needed to!
4. I like puppies but not dogs
5. I live for Tuesday night Bible Study
6. Memories live in odd places for me...I look at my kitchen canisters and smile because I remember shopping for them with Dana!!! ~and the fact that they were on sale was a most pleasant surprise!!!!
7. I miss my Granny terribly. I always miss her at Thanksgiving and Christmas when those wonderful smells should be coming from HER kitchen, but Mikenna makes me miss her so much more, Granny would enjoy her greatly!
8. My mom is my the strongest and most compassionate person I know
9. It is very difficult for me to not want to treat some people with the same judgment and ridicule that they have dealt me. Its easy to forgive but so hard to forget
10. I LOVE thunderstorms; it's when God gives me a peek at His power!
11. The most amzing noise right now comes from 11 pounds of goodness :D
12. I'm blown away by the way Mike cares for 'Kenna
13. I love movies and could watch most of them over and over and over
14. I am a speech therapist because I WAS in speech therapy
15. I remember the first time I tied my shoes, my brother taught me how (we were in the old superS with my granny
16. I absolutely love the food network
17. I loved my experience in Guatemala
18. Parents that don't do everything possible to give their best to their children make me angry
19. I am not very good at sports or games but enjoy playing them
20. I am not competitive, but mischievous... I revel in beating someone who is very competitive...Beating Jamie at Risk (forever ago)
21. The Frio River is one of my favorite places to go
22. a spontaneous road trip to no where special is special.
23. I don't like my chin but LOVE Mikenna's
24. Movies that show poeple being mean and abusive to children and difficult for me to watch.
25. The way Mikenna looks at her Dady is priceless!!!

No comments: