Tuesday, March 17, 2009

so much has happened...

Sunday morning i rose with memories from a year ago...
March 15, 2008 I woke up early (on a Saturday)met up with Joanna and Ashleigh and headed to San Antonio for hair and make-up. I hardly ever rise early on a Saturday, fixing up my hair is not something I generally worry over and how I often do I wear make-up... But this day was different; special! There was to be a wedding! White dress. New suit (3 actually) and 2 newly made pink dresses (hot pink, thank you)!!! And it was a BEAUTIFUL DAY; the previous week had brought us lots of rain that we were so thankful for as a community that needs rain but as a bride of an outside wedding, you thank the Lord for the rain on Friday and pray for a pause until Sunday.
What a wonderful day it turned out to be; I added a new last name to my identification and partner to my life. That day was the beginning of big changes...What a busy year it has been. As I type, I sit in my home tht we bought this summer, rocking in a new to me glider that was given to me this summer as I would need to rock a little something soon. And speaking of that little something, she's lying on the couch making those cute sleeping baby sounds!
So the last 53 weeks have brought many new things...
~a birthday--my favorite so far (31 was a GREAT year)
~a husband--who's fabulous
~a house
~a new district at work
~a baby
~and another birthday a week before...
~a first anniversary!

No comments: