Friday, December 19, 2008

Australia

Such a good movie! It is set in 1939 and ends right after the US get involved in WWII. Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman were so good ,and she's not normally one of my favorites. It was about 20 minutes shy of 3 hours but totally worth it (of course I had to be excused a few times during the show) :)
The story line was good, the acting was wonderful, I don't remember any cursing and no nudity! It had a some action for the guys and some romance for the girls!
A REALLY good show! Am so glad momma invited me to go!
have a good weekend every one!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I SO want to see that. Colby and Colton said it was awful. "There ws no blood at all. And no one got killed."

cracked me up!

jenn said...

there was a little blood and a few people died! a couple of pretty good fight scenes, but over all
NOT the type of mive I think Colton and Colby would like!! too funny!