Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

ha ha ha! just kidding... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope everyone has had and is having a wonderful time with family and friends! Its a tradition in my family to have Christmas Eve at my Paw Paw's. We eat tamales, read the Christmas Story in Luke and then pass out the gifts.
Mike and I did our Christmas last night when we got home! He did GOOD!!! We had a nice time sharing and being together...Mikenna even had a small something in her stocking from her daddy!!
Today we had lunch over there; we all bring a dish or 2 to help with the preparation. After lunch the ladies chat at the kitchen table and the guys watch the game in the living room (which means that they all nap!!!).
This afternoon Mike put the baby bed together while I napped!!! I kinda sorta helped at the end!!! It looks so good in her room, now just need that cute little thing to put in it!
We will have Christmas with my mom Saturday at noon, we'll all be there except for my brother and his family (of 8) which makes up almost half of our family (there are 20 of us in all)!!!
tomorrow Mom and I will get up EARLY and hit the after Christmas sales at Target and Walmart...We're leaving our house at 5:30!!!
I pray you all have a fun and safe Christmas that's filled with love and laughter!

No comments: