Thursday, December 04, 2008

a bundle of JOY!!!

I so love this pregnancy! Everything about it, despite the hurting back, quick tiredness and the running to the bathroom a million times a day!!! I LOVE being pregnant; experiencing the bumps and kicks. Just being excited about this child and waiting to meet her and hold her. I know that those close to me; Mike, Mom and other family and close friends are excited about this kiddo too and the day when we get to meet, but others that I'm not really close to, just aquanauts are also excited and happy for us! And seeing everyone else excited about my little bundle just makes me even more excited about her!!! Everytime Lindsey sees me, she kisses my belly, my sister in law rubs my belly and "talks" to Mikenna beofre I get a hello and today a teacher that I work with almost ran up to me to rub my belly and ask how we are doing... and she was truly excited and couldn't stop smiling as she talked to me. My kids ask about her and are already asking me to bring her to school after she's born!
I think it is so amazing to be able to feel all that I am feeling, both physically and emotionally. It just makes it so much more wonderful to know that so many others are also so excited!!!

No comments: