Wednesday, September 06, 2006

addicted!

okay im totally addicted to this way of communication. im getting ready to go out of town for a few days and my thought is...oh no, if theres no internet, i can't blog! im so silly. but this is such a cool way to know how things are with others. my mom first refered to blog as reading someones diary. to me its like a friend calling you up and sharing their day with you--or atleast a thought or two-- hopefully i'll beable to check up on you all, if not i will be busy Sat.!:)
I hope the week finishes out nicely for eveyone! i'll miss you :) (i know im a dork)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

i'm there. so hooked. today we're going to the beach, then tomorrow to a luoui and friday to the swap meet and i'm thinking ; "man, will i have time to blog???" amy once told me that this was cheap therepy. i so agree.

miss you! (even though I wasn't on your list - yo're so busted.)

Dana said...

Ditto! Have a great time at your conference!

Amy said...

It's so nice to be right about something !! There's one blog I've been reading for over 3 years!! That has got to be like voyeurism or something!!

For hope; I went 11 days this summer without writing OR reading a blog, and I SURVIVED !!

Soap operas' got nothing on this stuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

MOM---I'm so.....hooked on being a blog reader-----just wished I could get a pay chek from it! Ha!!! I love you babe girl anxious for you to get home. Mama has missed you.