Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weekend!

Yippy! the weekend is finally here! this week at work was my first week to see kids! wow!!!!! i really got use to not moving around so much everyday! and am tired! so today is Saturday and i didn't have to go to work today! And, and i don't have to go tomorrow either:) this is a happy girl you're looking at, well, not looking at!
it's not just that i started seeing kids this week. i love the weekends EVERY week. it's my time. i can sleep in if i want, i don't have to get dressed if i don't want to, i'm not on a schedule and i don't have to report to anyone or anywhere. But i can get to be with my family! that's what i WANT to do and where I WANT to be! right here with the ones that i am the closest to. the ones that know me more than i know myself, the ones that can fix the bad day before they even know i had a bad day! :) the ones whose love is better than any medicine i could take (if i did take medicine)
i'm the type of person that finds family even in those people that i don't share blood and chromosomes and genes with. people i work with are my family, my church is my family my friends are my family. I have been with family all day!
this is why i LOVE the weekends.
i started the day at the gym--YES and i still hate IT but at day 2 it's getting better---i met Joanna there, my friend from work, one of my closest friends! We were supposed to go last night but i ran out of time! work out this morning was much better than day one!
after the gym i went to visit another friend at work, my best, k-lub we give each other a hard time all the time, but i love being around him! after that i got cleaned up and went to grandma b's. It's Saturday and my daddy-don's mother-Grandma b- has hamburgers at noon---EVERY saturday. Yeah, more family. my youngest nephew is here! i love being around my boys, the have so much energy and are so much fun to be around with!
now i'm at mom's just hanging, with her is probablly the best place in the world!
and all of this...this is why i love the weekend!!
have a good one as well! and enjoy those things that make this day great for you!

--oh and jackie, i want to know what you thought i was going to write about on my Thursday blog--I don't wanna-- love you all!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

k . .bout thursdays blog . . . let's see, you doing something you didn't want to and it ended up better than you thought it would . . hmmmm my moving into the ranch? ring a bell?

by the way, i love the weekend too. That is about the only thime i get to see robert. now that i have him all to myself, jackie is a happy camper - it's like the weekend for 10 days. he's gonna go to the beach with me and go hiking with me and go to a lauo . . loo-ow (well, theat's phonetic, ain't it?) - ok, i'm going to that thing where you eat a lot and watch chicks hoo-laa-ing. like i said, jackie is a happy camper!