Monday, September 04, 2006

Connecting!

its so good to connect with those you havent seen or talked to in a while! It makes me smile! there are three girls that i don't usually get to see or talk to very often. well i see them and talk to them like a short email here or there or to the point text message but not connecting!
This weekend my Lindsey was in town and she did the family thing so i didn't get to see her until church and it was a short visit BUT wow! what a connection. We sat on the same row with noone between us we gave a BIG hug at the beginning and toward the end of the service we came together and embraced and held on to each other until the very end! just thinking about it i laugh, we're so silly with each other and without concern of anyone's thoughts. With her, im just me, we're just us and nothing else matters!
my cousin Jessica and i have also been close but we don't see each other very often and when we do it's family dinner and the chatter is always public and always LOUD and there isn't time for just us to visit! But a little bit yesterday and and a little more today we got to spend time together and that was good! i think that there will be a few more oppurtunities for us to be around each other in the next few weeks..i hope i will take those chances!
and certainly not least, i got to talk connect with my sweet sweet Dana today! We've been busy lately and things have been crazy and awkard but not today! we text messaged about fun future activities AND then we talked for a while tonight! we didn't talk long but it was real and we were sincere AND that was so good! :)
three days without work, time with family and friends, sleeping all morning AND connecting! I am full, my cup runneth over! I am truly blest!
i pray that you will be too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connecting again with those we care and love is so...uplifting. Glad your day was so good especially after you slept a.l.l...day!Ha!! I love you my sweet girl. mom

Dana said...

I am so glad that we got to talk and make plans. Felt good as new. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm... does it mean something if my "verification word" had "cow" in it??

anyway... the pink part!!! thats me thats me!!! :) lub-n-punnyhugs!!!