Thursday, August 14, 2008

getting ready...i think

ook, so just a one more day and the weekend and its back to work!!! i THINK i'm ready. i went to the office for a little while to check email. and i spoke to the counselor at one of my schools and she was so cheerful, it made me feel ready to get going!!! my district assignments are the same as last year, Poteet and Jourdanton but all ages at both schools.

So this afternoon JT and Coop are hanging out with me and then a get together this evening with the folks at work.
Tomorrow we leave for Teague!!! my brother is getting married on Saturday and we are going to celebrate them and... their celebration. AND we get to visit with friends and family. I have a new friend in Teague, Stephanie (janina's new sister in law) and hopefully we get to spend some time together:) We will head back sometime Sunday afternoon and then it's BACK TO WORK!!

oh oh, today i went to a few daycare centers to check out their infant rooms...it made me sad:( i have a few more to visit tomorrow.

ok, i know, that was random...AND i have a new hair cut...its short!!! Sorry:)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

day care centers? infant rooms? gone on Sunday morning?

what a bummer of a blog, chick!

love you more than you know