Sunday, August 10, 2008

YUCK!!!

Warning, we are SICK...

so this Friday I took a short nap at my mom's house and woke up around 4pm with really hard cramps in my lower back and low abdomon... OUCH and uh-oh, what's this mean?!? I talked to mom on the phone about an hour later and she wasn't really worried, we went to the beach the day before (FUN FUN FUN) and maybe i was sore from the waves and the stairs. a little after that i picked Mike up from work, he had had a tummy ache since about 4:( went home for a second and then had to throw-up we were both in the rest room, for different reasons ;p well it only got worse for me... about 8 i had a stressed muscle (it was from moving something---i know, i shouldn't have done that--- then i got chills. Continued with a stomache virus and flu stuff all night, not fun, mike took good care of me when he was available:) end 1 BAD night, begin 1 BAD day. On Saturday, i had less cramps and more flu. called the doctor, he agreed with the flue diagnosis and told me what to do, not too concerned. Mike was gone most of the afternoon but felt the same as Friday:( I had chills REAL BAD that night then felt better around 7, no more vomit, no more chills. a better night! a better morning! until middle of worship, lunch i ate a little, Mike was able to eat. We got home and gpt worse:( No go to services. talk to doctor again, this time my dr was on call :) :) :) i now also have direah... he told me what i could take and so the 2 sickies headed to the store...fun trip!!! now just waiting to get over it.

you know I love doing things with my husband just as well as the next gal, but this is ridiculous!!! hope your weekend was full of joy and health! Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! That does not sound fun at all!!!! I do hope that you and Mike get better. And hope JT and Cooper or anyone else doesn't come down with it. Summer Flu!, huh. And one would think it was too early to get the flu. Well, I hope ya'll are better real soon!!!

Jackie said...

missed you last night, but Kara filled me in. Not quite as graphically, but I got the message.