Saturday, August 23, 2008

here's to you, chickie

I LOVE, i mean LOVE l-o-v-e LOVE Jackie Hutton!!!!!
We didn't get off the the best start all those years ago, but God had something so amazing planned for me. So He used her as a way to work on my heart. And boy have I been blessed through that work. She is one of my best friends, I look up to her in so many ways and draw strength from her so often.
And, Jackie I miss you so much! She's only been gone a little while but my heart is sad to know that I won't be able to see her face, hug her neck or hear her voice tomorrow morning. I know she is with her babies, but she is sorely missed!

No big stories to tell about her or our relationship; just that I LOVE HER so dearly and thank God for blessing me with her!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

back at you, chick.

missed you guys too.