Wednesday, August 13, 2008

very random

...
Jamie, dude, i miss reading your thoughts!!!
Jackie, you have been in my heart and on my mind all day... I SO missed you guys VERY badly tonight!
Jaci, i agree with you about the gymnastic scoring and the craziness in allowing judges to review the events in slow motion...and the girls made me sad tonight:(

oh yeah, we re-arranged the living room tonight before Bible Study, it's not really that big of a difference, but...I SO TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! and it worked so well for communication AND for watching our new BIG t.v. (thanks my dear friends) without having to move things around a lot!and it does a nice job separating the living and dining areas:) NOW i think i'm ready to put pictures on the wall, i just need current photos printed out:P

Ok, that is all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, tomorrows the day! Can't wait for you and mike to come down. Stephanie is excited too! Looks like we will have Kevin for at least part of the weekend...I am hoping for all of it. Isn't it fun to have so much space you can rearrange your living space all sorts of ways! We NEED to come see ya'lls house and see ya'll too!!!


What pictures on the wall?...are you sure you're ready for that....:P just kidding!