Sunday, August 24, 2008

not quite a flutter...

Okay, i'm pretty sure i felt the baby move this weekend. But it didn't feel like what everyone described it as or like the books say... yesterday i felt this little tug, like a pulling muscle below my belly butt'n. and i felt it again this morning right where i thought i could feel the baby was...in the shower i turned the water to the massage setting and let it hit that spot on my belly and then i really felt that little tug!!! i THINK it was my baby, but either way, it made me smile!!!

...AND...
in less than 15 hours we get to see what flavor it is:)

2 comments:

Darla said...

How exciting!
I am not sure what others described or what the books say but that sounds like your little guy in there to me.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Must be a awesome feeling!!!
Just sitting by the phone!